The modern aesthetics of an Aluminium Bi- folding door will add a touch of finesse to any external aspect of your home.
Aluminium Bi-fold doors are manufactured to produce a high quality, modern and aesthetically pleasing product.
As an alternative we also offer in line performance sliding doors. The strong, thermally broken aluminium sections enable the creation of dramatic sliding sashes with large glazed areas. The special sliding mechanisms enable even the largest sashes to slide smoothly and easily.
Traditional aluminium product range is ideally suited for the residential market, light or heavy commercial buildings such as schools, restaurants and government buildings. Since the introduction of polyamide technology in recent years, this takes aluminium windows and doors to a new level – offering improvements in thermal insulation and increased strength. We can also offer a dual colour finish with different colours on the internal and external faces. Low threshold options available
- Continuous Hinges giving unobtrusive aesthetics, with no adjustment required and prevents finger trapping
- Rebated leaf (head, cill and locking jamb) provides excellent weather performance combined with high security
- Polyamide head guide track for improved thermal performance and smooth quite operation
- Available in 2 to 7 pane options, open in or out, left or right hand
- Unique combined shootbolt & D handle – key lockable & shootbolt and pull handle in one
- Integral cill options for quick and simple installation
- Weather tested in accordance with BS6375 Pt1 Severe Exposure Catergory 2000
- 1000mm maximum leaf width, 3000 maximum door height, 100kg maximum leaf weight