As well as being beautifully made, each residential door is designed to stand the test of time so they not only act as a security barrier, they also enhance your home. Our range of panel doors are available in a variety of styles and configurations with both Low and standard thresholds, open in/open out and side light combinations.
- Manufactured from Liniar& Rehau profile, large outerframe
- 70mm Featured suite in Warm White and foil finishes
- 70mm Bevelled suite available in Warm White
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- PVC standard threshold
- High security lock detail, 3 hook, 4 roller, deadbolt and latch
- High performance door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal gasket
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm and 40mm Low-line glazing bead
- A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- Security Dog Bolts
- Gold, chrome black locking handles
- Letterplate to suit handle options
- Comprehensive range of door panels (see Features)
- Low PVC threshold
- Aluminium refurbishment or Disability threshold (Doc M compliant)
All foiled using Eco Friendly lamination, without the use of hazardous solvents.
- Although Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently, door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
- All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Doors are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.