Casement windows remain the most popular, practical and versatile solution for replacement windows, and because each window is tailor made for your customers, you can be as creative as you like with the design.
Comprising of outward opening, side or top hung vents as single or combined with fixed lights to produce combination frames.
These can also be coupled to produce bay and bow windows. All the Liniar windows are produced from 100% lead free material.
- Manufactured from Liniar & Rehau Profiles
- 70mm Featured suite in, Warm White and foil finishes
- 70mm Bevelled / Edged fully sculptured suite’s available in, Warm White and foil finishes
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- Kenrick Security Shootbolt locking system (as standard) – Liniar pofile
- Revolutionary steel reinforcement requirements to BBA standards – Liniar profile.
- Secure by Design as standard Rehau, options available with Liniar.
- Choice of white, gold or chrome Locking handles
- Pre – gasket system with patented double action bubble gasket (Liniar only)
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead as standard
- 40mm bead optional extra allowing for triple glazing and exceptionally low U values
- A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ WERs with low cost glass units
- Options of locking system
- Security Dog Bolts
- Egress and Restricted Friction Hinges
All foiled using Eco Friendly lamination, without the use of hazardous solvents.