A popular alternative style to the casement window are Tilt & Turn Windows. This style of window is specifically designed with practicality and functionality in mind. They enable you to have quick means of escape in the unlikely event of an emergency occurring, together with a means of secure ventilation.
By twisting the handle 90 degrees the vent tilts inwards to provide gentle ventilation; when turned to 180 the side hinges engage to enable the window to be fully opened for ease of cleaning and fire escape. They can be coupled to produce bay and bow windows as well as used in conservatories.
- Manufactured from Liniar & Rehau profile
- 70mm Featured suite in Warm White and foil finishes
- 70mm Bevelled suite available in Warm White
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- Pre – gasket system with patented double action bubble gasket (Liniar only)
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White, gold and chrome locking handles available
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
- 36mm available (triple)
- A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications.
- White locking handles
All foiled using Eco Friendly lamination, without the use of hazardous solvents